Visualize Kubernetes Applications
Konstellate is a UI to create edit and manage Kubernetes resources and their relationships. You can easily create complex YAML and export them as Helm charts or Kustomize templates
Try out the alpha build – Konstellate Demo
You can create resources from one of the templates using the editor, or import yaml that you already have.
Once you have a few resources created, you can simply drag a line between the two to connect them. Konstellate will look for any possible ways they can be connected and give you a drop down of the options.
Once your application is created you can clone it in a new workspace and make changes additional changes it to it there. These changes will be reflected as variables in the helm chart or overlays kustomize templates as you export it.
- Warn users if no connection types are available
- Implement Export YAML
- Implement Import Helm + Customize
- Update Add/Remove buttons on editor
- Auto populate required fields in resource templates
- Add tree view into YAML spec
- Packaging as electron/docker image + local file system sync
- Tie Konstellate into running clusters + kubectl plugin
- Enable GitOps flow